Tuesday, August 26, 2008

17 days

Ryan and I have been married for 17 days. This we have accomplished/procrastinated since the wedding:
1. bank accounts! I love seeing more money in my account!
2. my re-read of the Twilight series. I decided before book 4 came out that I would re-read the 3 prior to get pumped. Well, I still haven't finished Eclipse and Breaking Dawn is collecting dust in my bookshelf. I'm giving myself a 4 week crunch to get it done! I need to finish. End of story.
3. thank you cards. LOVE YOU ALL....but I swear it might be until next year when we finally get these thank you cards out. Yikes, how many times can you write thank you!??

Still to do:
social security card
drivers license

I am officially Meagan Briggs at:
work
facebook (it matters)
Church records

Pretty Exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck getting all those books read. Its so exciting that you are now officially a Briggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried re-reading them too...the first 2 i listened to on tape (or tried) and with Eclipse I sort of just read the good parts. It was enough! If you don't get around to it Breaking Dawn won't be ruined.

    Oh, and I still haven't changed my name with social security. they make it hard though! They're only open work days/hours and it's like 2 hours away so basically i'd have to take a day off.

    anyway, you look awesome and happy :) i like reading about your newly-wedded life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated getting my name on my social changed I went to the office twice, but I got lucky the second time. I was in and out in 30 min. Basically if you choose to go to the office then plan to be there for a while.

    I love those books I am still in the middle of the last one and I need to get copies of the others so that I have them. They are some of the best books! Have you read The Host By Stephenie Meyer? I reccomend it. It is slow at first but picks up!

    Enjoy married life it is a blast!!

    ~Shalena

    ReplyDelete