K...that was awesome!!! Dave's golfing right now but the second he gets home I will show this to him....He is going to laugh so hard about Obama!!! HEHEHEHE!!!
hey its mitch and i have a blog as well go figure it is http://themitchman.blogspot.com/ so check it out its pretty sweet even though i dont really update it that often ha ha
Ahhhhh I am so jealous I spent forever tonight trying to "Elf" us but the site was down... LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that OBama is in this - how hilarious!
ReplyDeleteSo did you ask everyone before-hand to make those faces, because they are PERFECT for the dance moves.
ReplyDeleteK...that was awesome!!! Dave's golfing right now but the second he gets home I will show this to him....He is going to laugh so hard about Obama!!! HEHEHEHE!!!
ReplyDeleteROB STEELES FACE!!!! My absolute favorite. Thank you for sharing. so funny.
ReplyDeletehaha. i loooove the faces you picked. your dads face is hilarious!
ReplyDeletewill and i did this too! i should post it...hilarious!
ReplyDeletewow. i'm here at the library studying for finals...and that just made it so worth it! you guys ROCK.
ReplyDeleteLOL i like that Obama has boobies
ReplyDeletehey its mitch and i have a blog as well go figure it is http://themitchman.blogspot.com/ so check it out its pretty sweet even though i dont really update it that often ha ha
ReplyDelete