Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ward Party with my New Hair!

I needed a serious change with my hair. My hair dresser Natalie is my....(prepare yourself), She is my brother-in-law Stuart's, Fiance Julie's, sister- in-law. Anyways, I love Natalie. And I will miss her. I decided to go totally different than my usual.


And we went to our ward party. And let me tell you...it was Fun! They served us lasagna, salad, and ice cream for dessert. We walked up to the table of lasagna, I looked at Ryan with a very scared face. I was preparing myself to get food poisoning by eating it. Ew. BUT nothing happened and I'm alive. Then there was a gift exchange for the kids and the adults by reading one of those stories that if you say, right or left in the book, you pass the gift right or left...capiche? We walked out of there with toasted macaroons and a bag of dark chocolate Hershey kisses. We took a picture with one of the girls we teach in our Sunday School class, Andrea. She is going to Utah over Christmas so we won't see her again!

Ryan wearing his cute vest from Gap we got for $9

8 comments:

  1. I like your hair too. Love the short. (really want to chop mine off right now) and you know I'm a fan of the dark.
    I have a great Rexburg hairstylist if you need one.
    Fun ward party. Glad you didn't get sick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you look darling...how could you not?! i just chopped my hair off too! it's taking some getting used to but i like it :) wow you guys are cute. AND you're moving to the west SO soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we had a christmas party to... and we also ate lasagne!!! But we ate cheesecake for dessert. See you REALLY SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair! ps i have a GREAT stylist in Rexburg. No Joke! all my friends now go to her. so you are Set in Rexburg!

    your ward party sounded fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute hair!! can't wait to see it in person... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY COW!!!!! I LOVE IT! Brunette is where it's at, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the new hair... you look fabulous Meags... we'll have to get together once you move to idaho! We'll be within 4 hours! yeah!

    ReplyDelete