Since BGB is due at the end of October, we thought this little hat was adorable and very appropriate! The designer included a clip too for next Halloween!
super cuteness! I am looking for some cute stocking hats for our baby. So far I haven't seen any for sale online that blow me away.. So i many have to pick up knitting! I love the hat; she'll look so adorable in it!
This girl on my Etsy team seriously just made the same thing! Well, almost the same. Hers has a cute lil curly vine on it. Love the button though. Here's a link if you're (or anyone else) is interested:
super cuteness! I am looking for some cute stocking hats for our baby. So far I haven't seen any for sale online that blow me away.. So i many have to pick up knitting! I love the hat; she'll look so adorable in it!
ReplyDeleteway too precious!!! can't wait to see pictures with it on BGB!
ReplyDeletethat is soo soo cute. oooh i love that lil hat!
ReplyDeletethat IS seriously soooooooooo cute!!! wow. what a great little find. your BGB is going to look so presh in that :)
ReplyDeleteThis girl on my Etsy team seriously just made the same thing! Well, almost the same. Hers has a cute lil curly vine on it. Love the button though. Here's a link if you're (or anyone else) is interested:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30703387
Cute!! We've already been looking for little costumes... so much fun! You're going to love it! Hope you're feeling ok! :)
ReplyDeletejust perfect! can't wait to see it on her!
ReplyDelete