She was sound asleep the WHOLE MORNING!
Reasons why not to get newborns any presents...they won't remember anything!
But somehow, she got the most presents! Lots of new clothes from Grandma Briggs, fun new toys and rattles, baby Beethoven music cd that she already loves and new books from Grandma Steele.
This Christmas was so much fun! We didn't get going with opening gifts until about 11am. That is the latest I have ever opened presents! We all enjoyed breakfast and took our time. Ryan and I decided that our budget didn't need to be large because we already got the best gift...Brinley! (cheesy I know). Ryan of couse, went over on our budget and got me the new iPod Shuffle to help motivate me to start working out and to jam out to when I'm walking around campus alone and COLD! He also got me a beautiful sweater from Target and some treats. Thanks baby! I got him some new under armour for working out, The Village dvd, some new cologne, and the new Spanish Bible.
I love watching Ryan's little sister Hayley open her gifts because it totally reminded me of mine Christmas mornings when I was in High School. Every gift she knew what it was! She would say, Mom...how did you know!? Hayley is my bff. I am so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws. My parents and Ryan's parents just gave us some $$ and so we are going to get a new digital camera and some clothes. I need some in-between jeans because I'm not quite down to my preprego weight...only 10-15 pounds to go.
We found this adorable shop in Driggs that had hand made gifts. Come on, a mini sock monkey! Hand made by some genius woman. We were obsessed and didn't care we spent way too much on it!
Sleeping angel during the opening of gifts
YAY! My iPod! So cute! It is smaller than a stick of gum!
Our fav books from Grandma Steele. If you're looking for a gift, the book Mommy's Best Kisses is soooooo cute!
Love the monkey!! lol. I got Brad a shuffle last year for Christmas, and turns out, I use it more than he does. You're gonna love it! :)
ReplyDeletegood thing you realized the sleeping baby who doesn't remember on christmas. you still have another year or 2 for them to not notice if they dont get much!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOO cute! I'm sad we're not there to see your cute family!
ReplyDelete