I can't believe I'm the first to comment on this awesome post. I LOVE videos. And FOUR?! I was ecstatic. This got us (Chris and I watched together) so excited for the weather to warm up here and to take Greta to the park. Brinley was such a cutie reaching up for your hand! And walking!! I will never get over how cute she is when she walks. I love seeing little mini kids walking, it looks so bizarre in the cutest way possible. Oh how we miss you! Let's go to the park together! Please?!
I can't believe I'm the first to comment on this awesome post. I LOVE videos. And FOUR?! I was ecstatic. This got us (Chris and I watched together) so excited for the weather to warm up here and to take Greta to the park. Brinley was such a cutie reaching up for your hand! And walking!! I will never get over how cute she is when she walks. I love seeing little mini kids walking, it looks so bizarre in the cutest way possible. Oh how we miss you! Let's go to the park together! Please?!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Brinley is adorable as always and I loved the one of you on the slide!!
ReplyDelete