You like?? don't be jealous.
juuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding :-)
But I did dye my hair tonight. A perfect dark chocolate brown via John Frieda $11 box dye. And! also my first time trying the foam. It ROCKS! I will never ever everr go back to the normal liquid tubey kind. The foam is the way to go!
It isn't too far from my natural, but it did a perfect job richening up the color and of course...the conditioning...Ooooh! The conditioning. I want that conditioner bottle for a hair-IV. Is that possible? The shine in my hair right now is to die for.
Poor Ry was almost kicked in the pants 50 times for interrupting me and asking questions during the application process!!! ahhhh!!! Cannot interrupt the master at work. I gave him a big smooch after the dye was washed out, hair dried, and given my praises for being a perfect 10 hair did.
clean roots
grown out hair cut...
no make up.
I think the dye got to my head a bit. I'm wayyy too silly tonight!




Hahahahaha! You are such a silly with that blonde wig. LOL! Did you go with "Dark Chocolate Brown?" Do we REALLY have the same hair color right now!? Crazy!! Mine looks a little darker, but that would make sense since I have darker hair. It looks awesome and sooo shiny. I agree, I never want that conditioner to run out. The second to the last photo is straight from a mag. You better get a booking agent!
ReplyDeleteI used to box-color my hair and the shine was amazeballs. The brown looks good on you!
ReplyDeletethe aussie 3 min miracle is like that! I use it everyday its AMAZING saved my fried dead hair in no time. love the color you look great!
ReplyDeletel-o-v-e it!!! i know- hair after dye-and-conditioner?? soooo soft and wonderful. lookin' good!
ReplyDeletelookin' fabulous as usual girl! i feel like your hair is growing fast too, i could just be crazy though.
ReplyDeletei just watched that birthday video too! soo cute!
Gorgeous hair color-- and super pretty lady without makeup!
ReplyDeleteYou (and your hair) look great:P
ReplyDelete