Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm gonna mess you up!






























Maybe it is because I blog too much.

Or because I turned 25 this year.

Or maybe I do too much during the day.

Probably a nice helping of each to add to the problems I have in my right wrist. It has been building for months, but I think I am developing tendonitis. No good! So, I have decided to cast up my wrist to keep myself from moving it, along with icing every hour. I remember have dreams growing up of having a cast on my arm to be "cool." I have never had a broken bone, or had to use crutches, or had a doctors note for an injury (maybe I did in high school...I think), but now that I have it, I hate it!!! All I know is that my wrist hurts more now that I can't move it, going to the bathroom takes time, don't even talk to me about sleeping, and I have to take it off every time I change a bum. What has my left hand been doing the last 25 years! It is USELESS! I am acting like I can't even feed myself when using my left hand to hold my spoon or fork. It is awful! Anyways, I may be absent from writing long blog posts, or they may be lacking punctuation.

*if you're wondering, this brace will never be seen by the outside world.

All I know is that we are having Christmas pictures taken tomorrow (cast will not be present). I can't wait to order my Christmas Cards!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHahahahaha. That first picture. Lol!!!!!

    I'm sorry you are in pain, but I am sooo glad you posted these pics. Now get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cast. WIsh we were doing family pics for christmas cards, but we did them earlier this year and I just can't justify the $$ to do them again. Dang! So fun! Hope Brinley is delightful for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha niiice. I hate wrist issues, hope you stop it in its tracks! And that's hilarious about your useless left hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wont mess with you meg, cause you look like one. tough. chick ;) cant wait to see your christmas pics!!!

    ReplyDelete