School: done
Finals: finished
Babysitting: done at 4pm today
Stressing: over with!
Husband: relaxed and not sure what to do with himself
Brinley: super happy and keeps telling Ryan "I missed you Daddy"
Me: pumped to have my husband (and the macbook pro) back home for good ;-)
Now we can really start celebrating Christmas!
Can you believe there is only 9 days left until Christmas!??!?!?!
Enjoy Brinley's happy dance, AND her singing the ABC song :-)
Look at all our Christmas cards!! How exciting!! We got 8 in one day. EIGHT! It was insane. We love them all.
Finals: finished
Babysitting: done at 4pm today
Stressing: over with!
Husband: relaxed and not sure what to do with himself
Brinley: super happy and keeps telling Ryan "I missed you Daddy"
Me: pumped to have my husband (and the macbook pro) back home for good ;-)
Now we can really start celebrating Christmas!
Can you believe there is only 9 days left until Christmas!??!?!?!
Enjoy Brinley's happy dance, AND her singing the ABC song :-)
Look at all our Christmas cards!! How exciting!! We got 8 in one day. EIGHT! It was insane. We love them all.
You can see ours on the bottom left, second up. I got more cards than envelopes for some reason so I decided to put one on the cabinets! I love looking at them all!
This post made me so happy. I am so proud of you guys! You are half way done! So awesome!!! That feeling that you are feeling--I WANT that!!! I thought the stress would be done when we were done with the whole True Value thing, but then work got crazy for Chris and I haven't seen him at all this week and it just makes me anxious, sad and stressed. If I were you guys, I would just plop down on the couch and watch some Holiday movie, White Christmas is on like 4 times a night on AMC, have some cocoa and just snuggle. That's what I would be doing. What are your holiday travel plans anyway?
ReplyDeleteYAYY!!!
ReplyDeletethat happy dance was adorable
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute!!! Love the happy dance!
ReplyDelete