Monday, February 13, 2012

as of late: on my pinterest

for my next birthday please.

next sewing project for myself.

sewing project for spring/summer skirts for Brinley.

a project to work on.

to eat as soon as possible.

recipes for my first time baking bread.

me way too often!

seriously...we will be doing this! Freya, can you even imagine?? (because you will be taking our announcing to the world pictures hahhaa...are you okay with that??)







5 comments:

  1. yep yep yep. all these are good ideas. yum too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! cant wait for your balloon announcement ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm salivating. That salad looks so good right now! These are the best of the best and that pillow is hilarious and too true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the sewing projects...that yellow stripey dress is adorable. and yummy looking bread and salad!! isn't pinterest the best? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that pillow. I always get into fights withy mom or sister when we are together and it is always when I am hungry. I am mean when I'm hungry. It's totally lame! Hahaha

    Also about potty training. It is hard. It is tough. I hate it, until i had a kid who rocked it. Everyone is different and if you Gus just arent ready...don't add the added stress! She will get it eventually! Good luck. Oh and I'm sending you that book now. It is seriously the best.

    ReplyDelete