Thursday, May 3, 2012

The baby announcing plan

Okay. After much debate, this is how it is all going down. 

 My appointment is Friday morning. 

The decision has been made. 

Ryan and I have talked back and forth a bunch about finding out the sex or waiting it out until delivery. Let's be honest, we can't wait. We are wimps. We gotta know. But I still wanted a bit of it to be a surprise! I know it will be a surprise finding out via ultrasound, but for some reason, I want Ryan and I to find out with all our family around us. 

 So if everything is looking good and perfect in the ultrasound, the tech will fill in the blank. Seal the envelope. And hand it back to us to sit for basically two days. 



 Saturday night, when we are all gathered together, we will open up that envelope. In-laws on Skype. Sister on speaker or Skype. Do lots of screaming. Hugging. Laughing. Crying. And also, we will catch it all on the Flip video. Oh ya baby! We are pumped!


8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!!!) I hate that I have to wait a few more days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea!! can't wait to hear :) have SOOO much fun on your trip with your fam! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so excited for you and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun!! psh, even waiting a day would drive me crazy. be sure to not watch the ultrasound TOO closely... in case it's a boy... they are NOT shy about showing off! it's like they KNOW someone is watching, i swear... SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha. love it!! wish i could be there for this! cause it'll be so fun to find out that way. cant wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh! Very fun! I'm excited to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea, what a fun way to find out!

    ReplyDelete