Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blog post from the beach

I must share some of these pictures. We are having way too much fun!

our crab friend we found

night walks after the kiddos are in bed

Zumba mornings

Sunnies and shovels

leftover lasagna on the beach provided by my ultimate amazing husband. oh, and after seeing this picture, I gracefully retired the swimsuit :-) mama is busting at the seams!

boogie boarding champs

post nap walks with mama

after dinner ice cream cones

3 comments:

  1. TOO MUCH FUN! I love these pictures. Beach time and family time. Can't get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo of Brin and her cousins is an instant classic! Frame it now!
    The crab is gross and scary! ahhhh!!

    I am slightly jealous of the time you are having in the sun, but I know you guys deserve it and have EARNED it. Soak it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dream!!! So glad you guys are having a blast (how could you not with the beach + family involved?!) Love all the pictures!! You are such a babe.

    ReplyDelete