Wednesday, June 19, 2013

House Tour Video

I've been waiting for a perfect day and a clean house to film our house tour video. Basically, it's been what, 5 weeks? Well, here it is. Messy. Dirty. Brinley going potty. and Ellie trying to grab the camera. We love our place and we are so happy for the extra bedroom and extra square footage. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Miley says "that was a fun video" and I agree! Great new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video was soooo awesome and funny, too. Hahaha. First, your bedroom! And closet!!! Bigger than ours! I love the layout and the double doors leading to Ellie's room--so sweet. And the whole Brinley on the toilet was hilarious. Hahahaha. Again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place! Yes, there is a lot more room which is super nice. It looks very similar to your last place just some added perks for sure. I hope it's starting to feel more like home =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice! Looks nice and spacious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it!! Ellie is a doll, and I loved seeing Brinley for a sec :) Love the house! And your master!! (One day maybe we'll have our own bed/bath combo with a big closet! haha) Also, you had a bunch of bins with handles in your laundry/closet...those look great (where are they from?)! I need to get organized so badly!! You've inspired me to do a house tour. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those bins are from Walmart! There are 2 different sizes and I have them everyyyywhere in my house. They don't hold much, but they are so great for shelves that are up high or things you're grabbing often. I have my spices in bins like that and it is SO easy to find them now. and all our pantry items are in those bins too. Look for them!

      Delete
  6. hahaha! Brinley on the potty!! Hilarious. I love your new place! The layout is awesome. Very nice! And I loved seeing Ellie. I can't believe how much she's grown!

    ReplyDelete