We needed something for our screened in porch for the girls to be able to play with. and seriously--having a screened-in porch ROCKS. This winter, I left the sliding glass door open for many hours during the day and it was so nice to have that fresh breeze come inside. But now that it is getting h-o-t, we needed something to cool us off. I ordered this water table and it has been a HIT ever since. Ellie decided to climb inside and sit down. And Brinley decided to make everything her "baby" and give them all baths. She loves pretending to be a mother. I just can't figure out the best way to keep the ground from getting muddy. When it rains, our patio gets full of water and dirt. Is there any outdoor rug/mat that would help?



Oh my goodness those little bathing suits are adorable! What a fun idea. That will be nice for the days you don't want to go to the beach or pool.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a screened in porch!! That's heavenly!!
ReplyDelete