For days leading up to Mother's Day, I noticed Ryan sneaking off to make secret phone calls and texts. The anticipation of his "surprise" was killing me! Since last year on Mother's Day we moved, he was gearing up to make me feel extra special.
Our big date turned out to be a TRIPLE date with our friends (both families are moving this summer...majorly depressed!) for a sunset ride on the Schooner Lily. It was an AMAZING date. We had so much fun. Shared hilarious jokes. And basically established that "what happens on the boat, stays on the boat," because we all experienced some ounce of embarrassment while together. It was an epic date, and I can't wait to go on another sail boat ride!
my lovely friends, Kim and Trish
the gals again with no sunnies
I'm blaming the crazy wind on why my body looks so weird! Blousy shirt did me no justice here.
group shot!
Thanks for the amazing date, Ryan! You boys did a great job planning it and making us mamas feel special!








That looks INCREDIBLE!! What a fun date. I've always wanted to go sailing; way to go Ryan!
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful way to celebrate mother's day! i miss sailing! and you! these shots are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete