Even though we aren't spending Christmas day in our place, I was insistent on still getting a Christmas tree. A real Christmas tree. Yes, I am one of those. It's gotta be real!! It smells good. It looks good. And it is festive. This year, we made it easy and just went to The Home Depot and found a steal of a deal on a tree, $32! Last year, we spent more than double on a very similar looking tree that we bought at a tree farm. Never again! Home Depot every year!
We got home too late to decorate it together as a family, but while the girls were sleeping, I put up the lights! It just looks so magical. When Brinley got home from school today, we put up the ornaments. Brinley said, "hey mom look at this one!" for every single ornament. It was adorable. Ellie thinks its funny to pull the ornaments off and throw them or just run around shaking them, so we're working on that :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment