Sunday, September 28, 2008

the baby is going on a mission!


My baby brother, well, he's only 2 years younger than me, is just about finished with his mission papers! We are SOOOO Excited. At least one of the Steele's are going on a mission this year :-) So, we took his mission pic and it just reminded me of my mission prep time. I tried to take the ugliest picture ever so I wouldn't get sent to SLC Temple Square. So, I guess it worked haha! I can tell Jared is getting excited to get his call and leave. As many of you know, there have been many blessings for the Steele's this year. Advice from my 2008? Live by example. Preparing for a mission was the best thing I've ever done. It got me to Ryan to be married for Time and All Eternity, my sister went back to church, now Jared is going on a mission. Not saying my decision to serve was the Only reason for these things to happen, but, it's nice to see a dominoe affect happen after something good happens. My Great Grandmother, Nana Miller, always said things come in THREES. Well, here are 3 good things that happened in 2008.

(Jared wearing his classic PJ pants and Ryan's suit coat)

(and of course Sophie had to be included!)

2 comments:

  1. MEAGAN!! That is soo exciting! I can't wait to hear where he is going. Love you miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better post immediately when he gets his call, I'm dying to know!!

    ReplyDelete