Monday, September 1, 2008

Can't wait to vote

Do we love her?

reasons why I love Sarah Palin.
1. She is apart of the NRA.
2. She has 5 children.
3. Her last baby is down syndrome.
4. Her oldest son is going to Iraq in a few months.
5. She is adorable!
6. She is a real mom and I think she will speak to most of the mom's in America.
7. and she's a woman! I love the idea of a real republican mom in office!

3 comments:

  1. amen to that list! although her son will not be going if she wins since, another prince harry thing. but hey, she is REAL!! i was watching i think the today show or good morning america and this jerk wad on there was trying to say she isnt qualified for the job because her baby is special needs. WHATEVER, i was so mad i wanted to throw something at the tv.

    ReplyDelete