Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome, Chase Michael Barnum!!

Ryan and I have a new nephew!

Ryan's sister, Chrissy and her husband Mike live in Hawaii. (jealous). Mike is in the Air Force. They are staying in Hawaii for a minimum of 3 years so Ryan and I are counting the days until we can go out and visit! We only really have to pay for the flights! How exciting. Anyways, Chrissy and Mike are awesome. They have Joshua, the cutest and smartest almost 2 year old. He gave me so many hugs and kisses when we saw them in Chicago over New Years.

Chrissy's doctor had been telling her for weeks leading up to her due date that the new baby was going to be early by weeks. So, Ryan's wonderful Mom has been out in Hawaii for over a week (rough life!!) to see if anything was going happen! My favorite thing ever is that Chrissy posted a blog on Friday about being "39 1/2 weeks pregnant and NO BABY!" and Chase was born quickly on Saturday morning. So....there you go! Just complain a bit more and BOOM! out comes a baby! We won't see Chase until next Christmas 2010 for the Briggs Fam Reunion. I seriously CANNOT wait for that trip. Get this girl to Hawaii, NOW! I guess Rexburg will be okay for now :-(


Ryan's cute Mom, Dolly


Mike, the proud Dad!


Tired Joshua!

Welcome baby Chase! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment