We are back from Jackson Hole! It was a fantastic weekend. Lots of pics to come.
The babe is 1.5 ounces and by the end of the week it will be 3 inches long!
Supposedly I should be feeling tons better this week. Thank goodness.
Happy Easter everyone!!
Oh girl for your sake I hope so. Morning sickness is just horrible, mostly because its ALL DAY long, the term "morning" is just cruel. Hang in there and if you are like me and it never goes away ask your dr for a prescription of Zofran, its an anti-nausea and works wonders. It saved me! Best of luck, love you girl!
ReplyDeletei'm excited to see pictures! sounds like a fun weekend.
ReplyDeleteand that baby is a growin! hope you start feeling better!
Can't wait to see pictures. I loved meeting Ryan and seeing you and Ashley a week ago. Thanks for taking the time. I really miss you.
ReplyDelete