Sunday, May 10, 2009

mi madre

I love my Mom. She is such a wonderful person. I am so grateful for her and the constant love she has shown me throughout my life. I am impressed by her strength and devotion to the gospel, to her family, and especially my Dad. The love I have for my Mom is hard to express by words because my heart is so full I cannot find the words that fit it perfectly. I love you, Mom.


Now, Ryan is the best husband ever. He decided, by himself, to get me something for Mother's Day seeing as though I am a soon to be mommy this year. So, he came home yesterday with a bouquet of flowers, a beautiful card, and a Willow Tree figurine entitled "Angel's Embrace."


I have the most wonderful husband.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Meagan! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom too! And I want to become quilting buddies with her!

    And Happy 1st Mothers day to You. Ryan is so thoughtful and sweet.

    you are going to be an awesome mom! can't wait to see you in action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingrid is a dream. You're almost a momma! Happy Mother's Day! You have an exemplar mother to follow after.
    Ryan is so good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I didn't realize how small that belly shot was!
    I loved using a bassinet with my girls. They are so handy and compact. I could roll it around any where. I would roll them into the bathroom while I showered, or in the kitchen while I made dinner, or in the living room while we watched some tv, and you can roll it right by your bed side. Anyway, that's my opinion of bassinets.
    ps- can't wait to know what you're having! then we can brain storm ideas!

    ReplyDelete