Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just one more thing....


IF ANY OF YOU VOTE FOR A BOY ONE MORE TIME YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!

JK I'm not being serious. But I have been WAITING for that vote to even out!

Only a few more weeks. Hold out!

I have been feeling the bebe move quite a bit now. It feels like....popcorn popping. Best description I can give you.

Go popcorn, Go!

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually rooting for a little girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited to find out what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't that the craziest feeling in the world? a month from now it feels like you have a little tennis ball rolling around haha so fun. when do you find out??? i'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved feeling my babies inside. Ella and Audrey were as different on the inside as the outside. Ella was like Jessie said, tennis balls moving. It was like I could just feel her rolling around from side to side. Audrey didn't roll as much as kick kick kick. (Indicitvie of their personalities don't you think?) The weirdest was feeling Audrey kick on the inside and having Ella kicking from the outside. Whew.

    ReplyDelete