Tuesday, August 11, 2009

{I Heart You, bag}

The new Diaper bag.
This is my everyday bag...I've already decided that getting a more complex Diaper bag would be smart for road trips and traveling. But, I couldn't pass this beauty up. My wonderful sister gave me a gift card to Anthro for my birthday and I fell in love with this bag when I saw it.
So, Thank You Jillian! I love you! Thank you for making me a hip new Mommy!

6 comments:

  1. Whoa. sistah. CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this an actual diaper bag? i can tell you right now that the bow isnt going to last. your little one is going to be constantly undoing it or sucking on it. i hope its nice and wide and roomy so that its easy to get things out when you are digging one handed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty bag!

    hip mama indeed.

    ReplyDelete