Sunday, August 16, 2009

Laser Tag in Rexburg!!!!!!!!!!

There is a new fun place here in Rexburg called "THE CRAZE" (so original I know...) but while we were at the Madison State Fair (stories for another day), we got free laser tag tickets for that night! It was such a fun place! They had 9 hole Black light Mini-golf, laser tag, arcade games, and fun/cheap food.

I made sure I could get the laser tag equipment over my huge belly. Thankfully, running wasn't allowed and Ryan wouldn't leave my side, so it was great! I had a blast but boy with that heavy equipment on PLUS my baby weight, running up the ramps to the top floor was killer on my body. I was exhausted!

Ryan and I went with our dear friends, Christina and Josh and Ashley and Scott. I've mentioned them before, but Christina, Ashley, and I were roommates here at BYU-Idaho. Pretty hilarious that we are all back together, married, and living the dream in Rexburg!


7 comments:

  1. that is so cool that you ashley and christina still hang out. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, how did you do? being pregnant and all! Sounds like a fun new place to go. Glad to hear that Rexburg is growing!
    How are you feeling? Are you excited to get the baby here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. believe it or not i sat next to the guy who INVENTED laser tag on an airplane (yes true story, he even gave me his business card and i googled him... one of the only times i've ever flown first class paid off!) Not only did I learn how rich he is, but he told me about the vasectomy he just got for his girlfriend from eharmony... i love flying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! You look great in the laser tag gear being pregnant! I can only imagine how exhausted you were after. I remember having a tough time climbing the stairs in our apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I know Brad wanted to go play laser tag when Ryan was here. Oh well. :) I can only imagine how heavy that stuff must've been! You're going to have some killer calf muscles at the end of this if you keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you protected your little baby girl from those lasers! she was probably cheering on her mommy the whole time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry i was just randomly stalking your blog but i'm from rexburg and i had no idea there was laser tag there so i'm really glad i stalked your blog today! haha that looks way fun!

    ReplyDelete