Thursday, September 17, 2009

I couldn't help myself!


Why wouldn't you stock up for next summer clothes on Target.com for the BGB when you get free shipping and gift cards to blow? Ridiculously cheap clothes. I just love Post-Season sales!!
and I definitely LOVE getting packages!



Can you picture her chubby legs in those leggings too?

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I might just have a shopping trip to plan... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i'm baby hungry. ha

    how cute. so fun to shop for a little one...esp. a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one!!! And by that I mean in a timely way. I am so excited for you girl. This is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH LUCKY!!!! I'd love to be in your shoes right now.... CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 things.

    1. i LOVE those little leggings!! baby girl briggs is gonna be one cute baby.

    2. i'm liking the blog renovation you did.

    3. it was wonderful chatting with you today. as always.

    LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new main blog picture, it is super cute and creative. those outfits are adorable, target is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! The best way to shop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete