...How much my belly has grown.
(Did you see that my baby growth chart above has moved into the last square?!!!!)
Check it out. In celebrating of week 36, I decided to wear the same outfit.
.
Week 18
(Did you see that my baby growth chart above has moved into the last square?!!!!)
Check it out. In celebrating of week 36, I decided to wear the same outfit.
.
Week 18
(I seriously thought my belly was HUGE here...if only I knew...)
VERSES
Week 36
(sorry for the not so cute face. no make up kind of day)
I noticed it was in the last square even before I started reading! Holy toledo!
ReplyDeleteYou feel huge, I know, but I think you look beautiful!
It is kinda bizarre how you get a belly half way through that you cannot imagine getting bigger...then...it does...get MUCH bigger...YIKES! Sorry, I was having a flashback.
I can't wait to see how beautiful your little girl is!
holy cow... i love that picture... i should have thought about doing something like that. But i can barely fit into the clothes at 20 weeks let alone try and do it close to my 40 weeks. hahaha... good luck with the baby.. i'm so jealous if you deliver early but also very excited!
ReplyDeleteI can't BELIEVE you and your adorable belly!! Go you! First girlfriend to have a cute little adish.
ReplyDeleteThank God for stretchy material, huh? :) You look great. Hang in there! You're almost done!
ReplyDeletedude. i feel you. and guess what? it will get even bigger in the next four weeks! I look at my tummy now and i can't remember how it could get so big!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh I am dying right now! seriously! I showed jeff and he couldnt believe it either! the best thing about the picture is that you look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! so cute, just wait til after you have BGB. these pregnant pictures will freak you out. I cant look at mine, its so weird! Your belly is such a part of you then it goes away and you forget how big it was... sorry just remembering back! :) hang in there
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Before long you'll be able to move and sleep like a normal person again (when she lets you sleep:P) Great times ahead:P
ReplyDeletewowzers meagan! you look Great! i love the 2 shots...amazing to see how much you've grown.
ReplyDeleteloove yooou!
Whoa momma! You're ready!!! Funny how "big" gets "huge" right? I remember thinking I was huge at like 15 weeks and then when you get close and look at the pictures you think, man, I was so small! Hang in there! You're almost done!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! It is amazing how big your belly can get and it is just as amazing how quickly it goes away after you deliver your little girl. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well and I hope that you will be able to deliver a couple weeks early. I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!
ReplyDeletei love it!! you look fantastic. even though it's gonna be a miserable last few weeks...it is SOO worth it! little babies are straight from heaven and when you see BGB you'll forget {most} of the pain/hugeness she caused you. hang in there!! you're almost done.
ReplyDeleteYou're cute!!!!! I know you don't think so but you are. Not too much longer for you! Hang in there.
ReplyDelete