Congrats to you both! I hope Ryan does well this semester and things go smoothly for him, and you missy, i hope everything starts to go back to runnin' smoothly for you and your little one! You guys are in my prayers :)
Yay! And one step closer to yall moving back this way... maybe?? I'm sorry, I just can't let you let that sweet baby girl freeze her cute lil buns out there. She needs the warm sunshine of NC. :)
Congrats to you both! I hope Ryan does well this semester and things go smoothly for him, and you missy, i hope everything starts to go back to runnin' smoothly for you and your little one! You guys are in my prayers :)
ReplyDeleteYay! And one step closer to yall moving back this way... maybe?? I'm sorry, I just can't let you let that sweet baby girl freeze her cute lil buns out there. She needs the warm sunshine of NC. :)
ReplyDelete