Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Room is Finished!

FINALLY.
I am amazed how different I already feel.
We are really....going to fill that room with a REAL baby in less than 6 weeks!
I CAN'T WAIT!


Thanks Mom and Dad for the Travel System!! We love it!
and a special thanks to my Build-A-Bear for testing it out!



I have some fun ideas for art work for the walls. Oh, the JOYS of not being able to paint!

Bedding from of Target.com!


Enjoy!!

11 comments:

  1. yeah! I am so glad that it's all coming together. it's such a relief when everything is in it's place. you are now ready for BGB to come! I can't wait to see photos of her! 6 weeks and counting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking Out...cause i'm so excited!

    looooove the bedding! (dwell studios, right?!)

    can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. W.O.W. we are going to be mommy's!!!
    the room looks absolutely adorable, i love the bedding! {are you guys going to get bumpers? i'm trying to decide...since i've heard they contribute to sids...} anyways, everything looks awesome. how exciting!

    now i just need to get our little guy's room done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute!!!!! When exactly is BGB due?

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAAAH girlfriend!! SO excited for you. ITs adorable. I wish I could be there for the bebe shower but Sam has to work, I'm sorry!! Love you tons though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanna hear something funny? We were walking through the baby aisle not long ago at Target, and I saw that bedding. I told Brad if we were having a girl, I'd love that bedding for her room. You have great taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its getting so close! I remember sitting in Issac's room trying to imagine what it was going to be like. It was so hard to think that the carseat sitting there on the floor would be put to use and his room wouldnt be so prestine anymore. It was like playing house with the real stuff... minus a baby.... I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that is so exciting!I love the nursery it looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks Great!!!! It's fun to go in and just sit in there dreaming about BGB huh?! So exciting that you get to meet her in just over a month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo cute Meagan, congratulations! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left, I hope they go fast for you!

    ReplyDelete