FINALLY
the summer has ended...or at least it feels like it. I was soooo over the heat.
.
Don't get me wrong, I love the summer. But when you are 8 months prego and sweating like a banchee, cooler days are nice :-)
.
I am definitely going to miss Fall in North Carolina. The color of the trees are unreal. You seriously wouldn't believe how many colors the leaves create. Fall in NC has the best nights. Perfectly chilled to wear a hoodie but not enough freeze your butt off.
.
Don't get me wrong, I love the summer. But when you are 8 months prego and sweating like a banchee, cooler days are nice :-)
.
I am definitely going to miss Fall in North Carolina. The color of the trees are unreal. You seriously wouldn't believe how many colors the leaves create. Fall in NC has the best nights. Perfectly chilled to wear a hoodie but not enough freeze your butt off.
This week we celebrate:
Being done with the LSAT as of 2PM on SATURDAY. Just one step closer to knowing which Law School we will attend....and one step closer to leaving Rexburg!
Being 35 weeks prego. Wondering if I will get any bigger. Is it POSSIBLE???!?!?!?!
Seeing all my old college roomies for a Baby Shower Celebration!!!
I can't wait to see you girls!

NC misses you too. :) A couple more weeks and you'll be considered FULL-TERM!!
ReplyDelete