Sorry, I need a break from homework.
Quiet house = perfect blogging time!
Cute round face!
Showing off my new Leg Warmers!
My neck is getting so strong!
Mom! Get that camera out of my face!
Big smiles for Daddy!
Holding my rattles with both hands!
About to leave for Church! Don't I look cute!?
We just love Brinley so much. At the end of the month marks 3 MONTHS! Can you believe it?! Time has floooown by.
Is it possible she is showing early signs of teething? She is drooling like a monster and has been fussier than normal. Thanks Moms!
ohhhh she is a doll! i am lovin these updates...keep em coming! {i need to take my own advice, huh? check my blog tomorrow!}
ReplyDeletelove you girlie!
p.s. max has been drooling like crazy too! he chews on just about anything he can get his mouth on. please don't be teething yet...please!
Ella and Caroline each cut their first tooth at 4 months, so it could be... but the drooling can go on for a while! :)
ReplyDeletethe irresistible cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are such a good mom, meagan. i am just so happy to see pictures of you and brinley. goodness. i can't wait to have kids.
Hey girl! SUCH cute pics. I love her. Grace got her teeth around 4 months, so it is possible. Its different with every kid. I love her and the leggings are adorable! P.s. I LOVE your hair ( i think i said it last time, but I really do love it LOTS)
ReplyDeleteShe is SOOOOO Cute!!! I have to say Steele's make cute babies! I would say no to teething but ask your doctor if you are really concerned.
ReplyDeleteShe's so adorable!! Love those leg warmers! lol. too cute.
ReplyDeleteAs for the teething, it's possible. Every baby is different, however, I thought the same thing about Noah. He was drooling more than normal (still does) and chews on everything. No teeth yet, but I read that the teeth can start "moving" now, but not show up for months. But what do books know...
She is really getting a distinguished look to her. A personality... a really cute personality from the looks of it. I want to squeeze those cheeks.
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest:) I hope I can see her this weekend! I can't wait for Saturday!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow she is getting bigger and bigger. And i can't believe she is doing so much already. I hope for your sake she is not teething. I'm going to cross my fingers that my baby doesn't have teeth come untill after she is a year and i stop breastfeeding her. hahaha! Love the pictures and the updates.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie! I am in love with the leg warmers! Kimball would always drool a ton when she was Brinley's age, but I think that it is because her mouth was always open and her tongue was always sticking out. So cute!
ReplyDeleteoh that girl. she kills me. everytime.
ReplyDeletelove the pics of the cutie.
It is possible, Dillon started teething at 3 months but didn't cut a tooth until 6 months. They can drool for a while until they actually cut a tooth. Every baby is different in that regard.
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable it is so much fun to watch her grow. I would come up there, I have siblings going to school there so I have an excuse, plus it would be fun to see the campus again.
super cute! she could totally be teething. Ryan's first 2 teeth came in at 3 months.. he was cranky, drooly, always had his hands in his mouth and was abnormally barffy.. we always know when another one will break through if we watch for his "signs"
ReplyDeletewe liked the highland teething tablets! i felt like it was helping his pain without drugging him though sometimes we did resort to that. best of luck!