FEBRUARY
Feb has always been a big month for me to remember.
3 Years Ago:
February 21, 2007: baby Benjamin was BORN! My sweet nephew.
2 Years Ago:
February 27, 2008: I was supposed to leave on my Mission to Poland.
But instead:
I got engaged on February 16, 2008!
One Year Ago:
February 19, 2009: We found out we were expecting!











i LOVE those pics!! ahhh. makes me miss those crazy days in NC. i love you girl. and i miss your guts!
ReplyDeleteok so meags: i wasn't watched your video of brinley rolling over the other night in bed. i LOOOOVED it. i watched it over and over again. it made me cry. (i get weepy about new borns) serious. you are such a good mom and brinley is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI like Brinley's expression about going to UNC. haha "Ok Mom! Sounds good."
ReplyDeleteseriously, considering your good luck with good things happening in February, I say you've got a good chance at getting in! I'll keep my finger crossed for you...
ReplyDeleteWhoa! february is an important month! crazy how it all kind of landed in that month!
ReplyDelete