Monday, February 15, 2010

Love love love

Valentine's Day is sooo different when you have a very demanding 3.5 month old!

Ryan cooked me dinner.
Every girls dream:
Steak, Mashed Potatos, Sauteed mushrooms and zucchini.

It. Was. Divine.

Here are some fun pics.

Brinley is TEETHING. {Obviously}



I thought Ryan was taking a picture...but this is what we got:
So we tried it again:
Brinley loves bottle time with Daddy! (and so does Mommy...nice to take a break!)

6 comments:

  1. happy valentines to my bestie. i love you so much! and i love that brinley! and i love when you post videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE you meagan. and I LOVE LOVE that picture of you and brinley. kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooo fun! I love when Tate makes dinner! (which isn't very often...)

    that's crazy that she's teething already! I just looked in Brookey's mouth today and saw that four molars have broken the skin...woah, that explains so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaahh teething... the joys :) um, way to go, ryan! way to spoil the wife! brad took care of james while i cooked- good enough for me right nwo :) love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopefully brinley gets some teeth soon! Lillian has been "teething" for 3 1/2 months and she still doesn't have a single tooth!

    ReplyDelete