Saturday, April 3, 2010

Moolah

We put our seat deposit at Florida State University this past week!

We are SO excited.

(still haven't heard a peep from UNC...so we are still waiting for that)

We are pulling out of Rexburg on April 15th for Chicago.

I graduate on Saturday, April 11th. WOOHOO Took me only 6 years to get a piece of paper!

Oh...and it has been snowing for the past 3 days. SICK get me back to sunshine please. My Mother informed me yesterday that:
"It would have been nice to have weather in the 70's. I mean, going from the 60's to the 80's is rough."
She tells me this as they are getting their boat back into the lake. It was 87 yesterday.

Whoop-d-do Mom.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, she should have been here in Rexburg this morning-I woke up and thought, 'what the heck?' then I remembered the 15th and now I can manage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!!! congrats! i just have about five more classes after this semester, and then i'll be DONE!

    and i am totally jealous about florida...can we move next door to you guys???? i'm so over this snow thing.

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, yall need to come back now. It's gooorgeous! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete