My sweet Brinley turned 5 months today!
(yes I am that Mom who celebrates each months birthday!)
(doing a leg stretch with daddy!)
It is tricky with her b-day falling on the 31st of the month. so the last day of the month is her celebration day!
I celebrate because it is just ONE more month that I have conquered.
Brinley loves to:
> Be on her tummy. It is usually followed a big spit up, but I can't keep her OFF her tummy. Holy cow. She is non-stop.
> Loves to chew on everything. Her favorite thing as of yet, paper. I gave her a piece of paper the other day and she was so curious with it. I don't know if was because of the texture or what but she was busy with that piece of paper for over 30 minutes! That is a record!
> She loves to stand while holding onto our hands.
> Screaming. In church, in RS, at home, at the grocery store, at 3 AM (like last night...).
> Sweet Potatos are her favorite. She is really teething now so she has been on quite the Nursing Strike as of late, but cold baby food keeps her tummy full.
> Sort of sitting up on her own. She usually falls to one side but she likes the different view!
> Loves music time with Daddy. Ryan plays his guitar almost everyday and she just stares at him while he plays and sings. He hasn't learned any kid songs yet, but she is becoming familiar with Coldplay, Better Than Ezra, and this awesome Sublime song.
Everyday I am amazed at how much I love Brinley. Life is tough. but she is so special and always makes me laugh. It was promised in my patriarchal blessing that my home will be a safe haven from the world and I honestly already feel that blessing coming to pass. Brinley makes our home so warm and loving. It is amazing how one little baby can change everything.
Can't wait what MONTH 6 will bring!!
We love you Brinny bo bo boooo....







how does she keep getting cuter and cuter??? you know, considering what Ryan is playing on the guitar (the good stuff) no need to learn cheesy kiddo songs! ;)
ReplyDeletejust think...15 more days! 15 more days! thank heaven there are only 15 MORE DAYS!!!
Happy 5 month birthday to Brinley!! I'm "that mom" too, as you know. haha Can't wait to get my hands on that little cutiepie!
ReplyDeleteps. start doing a few pushups. you might need the extra muscle if you're planning on holding noah. lol.
oh my goodness. i should not have read this post.
ReplyDeleteit made me missssssssss you guys even more.
but seriously, little brinley boo is such a sweet heart!! i love her. and her mom...she is by far one of the most amazing girls i have ever met :)
what have you done to make brin love her tummy?? max still hates it, with a passion. the second i put him on this tummy...flip...right onto his back. he is never going to learn how to crawl i swear. oh, and i totally laughed about the paper thing. max loves it too. babies are entertained with just about anything!
You are such a cute mom and I can't wait to celebrate month birthdays too....someday that is. Congratulations and congrats on the Florida decision too. That's so exciting. I bet you can't wait to get our of Rexburg and off on a new adventure.
ReplyDeleteWe Love you guys! See you in less than a month:P
ReplyDelete