Thursday, March 25, 2010

Private

Hey Guys,

After much consideration, and a few really unfortunate battles of people hacking into our bank accounts and trying to apply for credit cards under our names...I have decided we need to go private. I am so tired of this happening to our family. I think it's for the best! So please...email me your email address and I'll get you added asap.

I'll go private THIS Sunday!

meaganbriggs3.gmail.com

Thanks guys!

8 comments:

  1. megan, please add me i love your blog. metcalfjenny23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I had no idea that you've had to deal with that...wow. okay, here's my email: oasis630@yahoo.com

    I just HAVE to watch Brinners grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love it if you added me, I've been reading your blog since Brinley was was born and would love to keep seeing her adorable face. Thanks!

    hollynhirt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad because I am terrible about keeping up with private blogs and tend to have a problem opening them. When we created out blog a friend suggested that we not use our last name anywhere so that people didn't really know how to find us if they didn't know us and it has helped a ton, but I have to be careful never to mention last names. make sure you add us. greta.cbdtech@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. jt and Kali

    kalitracy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! count me in!!

    soccermominthemaking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sad! would love an invite :)
    dellian.84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems that this is becoming a trend! We just went private too. I will add you. My email is bri dot titera at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete