Brinley has been super cute. More than her normal cuteness amount.
She has started rolling front to back. EVERYTIME...seriously...everytime we put her on her back, FLIP, there she goes...onto her tummy. She has been scooting her knees underneath which is making me a bit FREAKED that crawling will be starting within the next couple months. Yikes.
Well, Ryan and I are getting closer and closer to moving from Rexburg. We have made some serious accomplishments in the last 2 weeks. These have been my thoughts:
> Sold our apartment contract for the summer.
> I got my internship with a dentist 2 miles from my parents house. Awesome dentist=cush internship. I'm excited.
> Ryan's awesome job at Melaluca has helped us out SO much financially this semester.
> Brinley is So healthy. No colds. No nothing since her birth. What a HUGE blessing.
> Generous parents (on both sides) who support us 100% and love us (and they love Brinley more of course)
> Wonderful bro and sis-in-law who are so willing to help us whenever we need it. Love them. We'll miss you Stu and Julie!!
> Holy cow. Wonderful friends. I have been thinking more and more how LUCKY I am to have such wonderful friends. Ladies...you know who you are. Rexburg is a dark and cold place in the winter and we have helped each other get through it! Hooray for Springtime!
> My semester is only 4 weeks away from being done. Trust me, a Pedicure is planned. No worries.
We are planning on pulling out of Rexburg on April 15th for our drive to Chicago. Yes. The 3 of us. Scary! After staying a few days with Ryan's fam, we'll finish the drive to North Carolina. We're planning on being in NC on April 23rd. We thought about flying Brin and I to Chicago while Ryan drives solo, but our mothers said "We drove cross country with ALL of our children. You can do it with Brinley." So we are taking our Mother's advice and doing it. We are planning on 3 days of 8 hour driving (or more if Brin allows). Trust me. Lots of prayers on pulling into Chicago with complete sanity.
Yes, one month from tomorrow we will be leaving Rexburg (hopefully for good).
Here are some cute pictures!
(Yes, that is a jumpsuit)
(I love the MILK!)
2.jpg)
that brinley is a dream. i just love her so much.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the internship! that is great news!!
ps. i'm soooo excited to see you guys in a couple weekends!!!
oh my gosh. please. brinley needs to wear an over sized bow every time. every.time. that is the cutest thing ever. and i want that jump suit.
ReplyDeletegosh she's so cute.
will you give her extra kisses from auntie jane?
keep up the good work at school. I'm impressed that you've stuck with it and are such a hard worker.
love ya.
you'll be fine Meagan...we have been driving cross country with 4 kids over the past few months and it's a blast!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! We drove from SC to Utah in 3 days. Then like 2 weeks later to Seattle. You can do it. And Issac was over a year old. Have you flown with her? I think driving is easier. Flying might be shorter time but it's such an amazing hassle when you fly with kids! Invest in a portable DVD player, I found ours online for $100 and it has 2 screens. Issac watched movies and baby einstiens a lot. Keeps them occupied. Good luck!!
ReplyDeletemeags - these things are so exciting! i cant believe school is ending in four weeks i feel like you just started. go you! and yes i agree with jane. oversized bows every time.
ReplyDeleteShe's so CUTE!
ReplyDeletep.s. we're leaving Rexburg the SAME DAY...just 31 days left...
How totally cute is Brinley! I love her to pieces! We are going to miss you guys so much!! We've had such good times...oh well, moving on to the next exciting adventure - we are so proud of Ryan for getting into law school! We love you guys!
ReplyDeletePS - Love the jumpsuit!! hehe
yayyyyy!! what exciting news! congrats on getting that internship...that sounds awesome.
ReplyDeletei need to call you soon to get a little encouragement for finishing school haha i'm soooooo ready for it do be done.
oh, and brin in so so cute. i love her. as does max.
p.s. are you guys making a trip to ut before chicago???
That jumpsuit, are you KIDDING ME!!!!!? She is too cute! Congrats on everything working out, thats so great girl! I need to send you some bows, I love them!
ReplyDeleteok, so, normally i'm not a big fan of the giant bows, but they look SO cute on brinley! - she should wear them all the time!!! Lilli just learned how to pull her clips off of her head- oh no! good luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteoh, the jumsuit is also amazing--where did you find it?
ReplyDeleteMegs,
ReplyDeleteI just you and your presh daughter. You guys are the cutest!
I hope that my baby is a beautiful and HAPPY as Brinley. She's such a peach!
Congrat on the internship! and be safe driving to the NC!
Love you!
I just read my comment...
ReplyDeleteDid I even GET an education? I mean, come on! Here's a list of words I forgot and/or misspelled as well:
love
as
congrat(s)
eff...
Congrats on leaving the Burg! Ryan would like to know if he can marry Brinley? He thinks she is a hottie
ReplyDeleteAre you doing your internship with Dr. Olsen? What are you interning? I am a little out of that loop. I am excited your headed back this direction. Just think the Birkdale fountain will be starting up soon!! I am sure Brinley will need to experience that.
ReplyDeleteso cute Meags... I can't believe the end of Rexburg is coming up so fast! Whoooo! I remember well when we pulled out of Rexburg for good. I missed it more than I thought I would! (not the weather, just the memories!)
ReplyDelete