I definitely didn't get that "nesting" vibe that some Mom's get prior to baby. Putting aside that Brin is hands down the cutest thing ever...she definitely needs accessories. What baby girl doesn't!?
She is known for spitting her binky out every 10 seconds. I was fed up with it! I'm glad the binky isn't glued to her mouth, but it would be nice if she did it onto clean surfaces and not in the bathroom, at church, in the kitchen sink...you get the picture.
I decided to take action and solve this problem. I found the how-to-guide on This and That blog (which I looove) and finished it last weekend!
We took some cute pics too.
(i love the back of her head, she is sooo cute)
lovin her facial expressions! too cute!
ReplyDeleteok. she really is the cutest thing ever!! she is getting so big and so beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. that binkie holder turned out so cute! you are amazing! i may just have to make a boyish one for max...he does the same thing!
She is so alert! I love the her expressions. She is so serious!
ReplyDeleteProps on the binkie leash :)
Goodness that girl is cute! The faces she makes are the BeSt!!!
ReplyDeletefourth picture from the bottom...yup, that one...holy cow! FAVORITE!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL those pictures are priceless!! TOO funny! And Brad says she has your (Meagan) facial expressions. Not sure if he means that in a good way or bad way, but either way, I think it's adorable! haha Oh, and he says Ryan's a homo. Feel free to leave an equally insulting comment on our page now. lol.
ReplyDeleteMODCLOTH.com! best website in the world, i'm obsessed with them.
ReplyDeleteand brinley makes the BEST faces in pictures.
She is such a cute kid! Love the pics! And nice job on the craft! :)
ReplyDeleteShe just makes me want to giggle she is sooo cute!
ReplyDelete