Friday, June 18, 2010

Destiny

Moving back in with my parents, I am reminded at least 10 times a day why Ryan and I were destined for each other.

Not many of you know this...but...there were...signs. I have no idea why it took me so long to realize that the Lord was smacking me in the face daily.

#1

Our home was built by a company called:


But I guess that alone wasn't enough.

#2

Our house was installed with:

Good! Toliets!

But not just any toliets.

Briggs Toliets!

It is amazing how everything worked out. I laugh everytime I see the Briggs logo on the toliet. It makes me laugh thinking about when we were dating and breaking up almost weekly that I was SO tempted to cover up the logo with a piece of duck tape. And look at us now! Almost 3 years later of knowing each other, we are still wildly and head over heals still in Love!!

5 comments:

  1. thats hilarious. i remember our phone chats when you were dating on and off. fun times.

    happy you found him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing out loud. Heavenly Father PUT THAT TOILET IN YOUR HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha meagan you are hilarious. and i love you. and i'm so glad you guys are married and have cute little brinley :)

    isn't life awesome???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says love like a good toilet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so come funny. Isnt it great how the Lord WILL make you do things He wants sometimes. I am so glad you have each other, I love seeing you SO happy! Plus you make very cute babies ;)

    ReplyDelete