Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

To my wonderful (and very attractive) hubby. I love you. I love seeing you play with Brinley.
Whenever I look at her, I see you.
love, your wifey

>I didn't snap a pic today, but I got Ryan a work out I-pod arm band. He's been running every morning. He has been wanting one really bad. I think I hit a home run today when he saw it :-) Good work, Meg!

Daddy! I love you! I love it when you sing to me and blow on my tummy. You make me laugh and smile everyday. Thank you for giving me my big blue eyes. Lets play tomorrow at the pool, okay?
love, your #1 girl, Brinley






7 comments:

  1. Those pictures are adorable. I love brinley's smile in the first picture. Her eyes are beautiful:) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy fathers day ryan! you make a great one.

    and little brinley is as cute as ever! that picture in the tub is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. meagan, seriously, you have the most freaking adorable child to ever be on this planet. (i rewrote the comment cos i forgot the first "a" in your name haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOOOOOOOVE the bath photo...what.a.QT...

    where would we women folk be without our A-mazing men? >sigh<

    ReplyDelete
  6. brinley = beautiful

    you = good wife, mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oh my, Brinley has changed OVERNIGHT! Cutie-pa-tutie. Glad you guys had a good father's day...I didn't blog about ours and now I am feeling bad. eeeeekks

    ReplyDelete