Sunday, January 23, 2011

Check it

I decided to make a check book cover.

I looked at a few tutorials before, but forgot which sites they were from so I just decided to go for it.

It was a tight squeeze and I had to trim things down. I have a much better idea what to do better next time. Oh, yes, there will be a next time :-)

but isn't it adorable??




3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I love the coordinating patterns. Is this paper or fabric? You have the best ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! you are just crankin out projects left and right! let's pick something to make and have a craft night! tuesdays and wednesdays are the only days that don't work for me!

    and agreed! why don't we ever see each other at church? you can put a good word in for me to get into yw? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so impressed that you can just create with out a tutorial or pattern. i like the print a lot.

    ReplyDelete