Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kitchen Sink Frames

While we were living with my parents this past summer, I loved going into the kitchen and seeing fun pictures of her 3 fabulous and adorable grandchildren all around the sink. What a fun way to work in the kitchen! When we got to Tallahassee, I decided, we need some picture frames by the sink.

Every time I see these pictures, I can't help but smile.

WE LOOK SO YOUNG! You may be wondering, was this when you were dating?? This is the ONLY picture we have of us while we were "dating." We have pictures when we were "in love but hated each other at the same time because of the mission drama" but this was taken while my parents and I were still living in our apartment waiting for the house to be finished. Ryan found this the other day and I quickly put it into my kitchen sink frame, replacing another picture of the two of us. This is our "young and in love" picture.

I love these two pictures even more! This is when we went to the Beach here in Florida. Brinley just loved it. It was like 95 degrees out and we decided to go on an adventure to "Alligator Point." Little did we know, that strip of beach is named that because...alligators are often seen sun bathing. No, we didn't see any, but I'm preeeetty positive I won't be making any more trips back. We were the only 3 on the beach, and that doesn't seem very smart if alligators are around!!

Add some pictures around your sink! I promise you, you'll be much more happy doing dishes when you can look up and see the person or people you love most.

5 comments:

  1. I love this. It is true, it definitely helps being by the sink, slaving over pots and pans a little more pleasant. We have our wedding announcement framed and hanging right above our sink. But this makes me want to have a couple more. You guys do look so young in that top picture? How does that happen so fast? I mean...we're still young, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! too bad i have ZERO counter space...maybe i can drill some nails through the disgusting backsplash we've got going on...haha

    those pictures are adorable!! i love that first picture; it brings back such good memories! love nc. and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. Something positive to take the negative feelings associated with doing dishes EVERY STINKIN' DAY! :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure love you and your little family! And I love kitchen's with personality! My Mom has a bulletin board up in her kitchen, easy to swap out and keep pictures current. That picture of you and Ryan when you were dating is so golden. You are both so young and fresh looking. I remember that mission drama, amazing how things have all fallen into place after a tough decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two DO look a lot younger! wow! well, I can say the same about our pre-marriage photos...wow, how time flies!

    I have pictures in my window sill, does that count? I haven't been much of a blog-commentator as of late (christmas vay-cay, school, reading blogs via my phone but I'm too lazy to type a comment from my phone), you know, the usual. But i just wanted you to know we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete