Well, GOOD MORNING ALBERT!! Hahahaha. She is hilarious. Constantly moving (reminds me of someone). I love videos!
I loved the hair! She's a cutie!
Oh my gosh! Her hair made my day! so funny!!!!
Haha...the side of her hair looks like when we use to feather our bangs in like the early 90's (?) i love crazy hair =]
lol. So cute. When Noah's hair gets all frizzy and crazy, we think he looks like Harry off of Dumb and Dumber. Is that bad to think that about your own kid?
Well, GOOD MORNING ALBERT!! Hahahaha. She is hilarious. Constantly moving (reminds me of someone). I love videos!
ReplyDeleteI loved the hair! She's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Her hair made my day! so funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha...the side of her hair looks like when we use to feather our bangs in like the early 90's (?) i love crazy hair =]
ReplyDeletelol. So cute. When Noah's hair gets all frizzy and crazy, we think he looks like Harry off of Dumb and Dumber. Is that bad to think that about your own kid?
ReplyDelete