Whenever a Mom would say, I'm taking the kids to the mall place place, I would criiiiiiinge. Like, You would take your kids to a germ infested foam play area where kids are running around like rabid dogs bumping into everyone and maybe even pushing and shoving other kids????
Well. I now understand why Mom's take their kids there.
Today, it was rainy. Brinley hadn't really be outside all week because of the weather and also the fact that all the grass in our town home complex is covered in POOP. Don't even get me started.
SO. My friend set up a play date to meet at the mall this afternoon. GENIUS. I needed to interact with other mommies who (whom?) I love, and Brinley needed to hang out with her friends. Between the two other mommies, they each have a child who is Brinley's age and she just loved running around with them. I secretly hope Brinley marries Brayden. Brayden and Brinley Brown...ummm alliteration??
Let's just say, after about an hour of playing, she started wandering out the exit towards the stores. YIKES. We walked over to Gap Kids (of course...) and I found this ADORABLE pink dress for the spring time on sale for $5.99!!!! WHOA. I am so excited.

Oh girl. You are so brave. I haven't gotten over my cringing issue yet. Maybe one day. I can't believe how grown up Brin is looking!
ReplyDeleteI am over the cringing--my only hold up is Greta isn't old enough to walk around, one day...one day. Until then, we'll stick to strolling the lanes of Walmart and Roberts Crafts. :)
ReplyDeleteP.s. Brin. I want to take you home with me and snuggle you to pieces! You are the cutest!!!
Oh, you will get to know these play places well... Maybe one day brin will poop on the little slide train and have all of the moms look at you like it is your fault. Natalie did that while we were potty training, it was totally embarrassing! But regardless, I love the mall pplay place. We get a lot of energy out there. I am soooo over the germs, it makes my kids stronger!
ReplyDelete