tonight...
Meagan: Cool! The Beckham's are having another baby.
Ryan: Who?
Meag: David and Victoria Beckham?
Ryan: Who???
Meag: Like, the spice girl and the soccer player???
Ryan: Who cares about them?
...
Was I the only one excited to hear Victoria is preg with #4? I mean come on, what celebrity has that many kids these days?
Besides my girl, Heidi Klum....next to none! Go Posh Spice!
ReplyDeletewell, the only one I can think of is Angelina Jolie, but most of hers are adopted... she's more of a collector of kids i'd say. ha ha
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me? Victoria Beckham is my one celebrity crush. Like, if I believed in reincarnation I would want to come back as her! I saw that today and was so happy for her. I've read in interviews that she wanted another baby and I think that is awesome. For someone who is known for her super slim figure, the fact that she is willing to go through pregnancy for the 4th time is awesome. Lately as I have been getting so big I keep telling myself that if she can do it and get back to looking so amazing, so can I! Haha (of course my mom and mother-in-law look amazing for having as many children as they have had!)
ReplyDeleteJosh would have no idea either!
ReplyDeleteI tested the water with Brian...we had like the exact same convo. They are a hot couple though!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! yes! I care! and she should not stop having kids cause she makes them really good looking and she stays skinny always so good for her.
ReplyDeleteha ha yea! i think its awesome. when you make kids as beautiful as they do... they should have 15 ;)
ReplyDelete