so cute! i love how your dad was taking bites too!
she is so darling! I can't believe how well she knows all her animals. Someone is being a super mom! (y-o-u). :)
she is too cute! Did she end up eating the green beans???? Just curious! My boys for the most part don't like veggies and I tried to everything right in the beginning- but I guess if their dad doesn't like them either.....
Gosh she is cute! I loved when she said, "Sophie." Her high pitch voice is so cute!
She. Is. ADORABLE.
so cute! i love how your dad was taking bites too!
ReplyDeleteshe is so darling! I can't believe how well she knows all her animals. Someone is being a super mom!
ReplyDelete(y-o-u).
:)
she is too cute! Did she end up eating the green beans???? Just curious! My boys for the most part don't like veggies and I tried to everything right in the beginning- but I guess if their dad doesn't like them either.....
ReplyDeleteGosh she is cute! I loved when she said, "Sophie." Her high pitch voice is so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe. Is. ADORABLE.
ReplyDelete