I heart American Idol. Every time Steven looks creepy, Ryan and I look at each other and almost say in unison, "He is undressing her with his eyes..."
It really bothers me how people act wayyyyy too cool if they have an iphone or the phones with a touch screen. WHO CARES. Seriously. I love watching them tink around with their fingers. You look pretty silly if you ask me! Okay, and mobile upload ONE MORE PHOTO pleeeease. Do it, I dare you. I'm preeeeetty sure you just use the internet to update your FB status or tweet like a weirdo. Good riddance. And I'm sure you're thinking, well you're just jealous because you DON'T have one. No really, I don't want one. Promise. I don't need to join that club. Maybe I'm just thinking of certain individuals that just make me want to take their phone and throw it at a brick wall. Probably...
There was a lady at Church last week knitting in Sacrament meeting. And she sat in the front. Really??
2 Weeks Notice is the BEST movie ever.
I wish EVERY week was Spring Break. ahhh last week was heaven having Ryan "home." Still studying for some of the day, but it was great to see him so relaxed.
Some days I really miss my college days. I miss my girlfriends. I miss all the laughs we had. I wish Ryan knew me then. Buuuuut he wouldn't have liked me. I was tooo wild :-)
I didn't brush my hair today.
I hate watching the news about Japan, but I can't stop watching it. I have been flipping from CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News since the disaster happened. We spent most of Friday freaking out trying to reach Ryan's sister in Hawaii, but they didn't have anything happen thank goodness. Ryan and I are extremely motivated to get our 3 month Food Storage supply back up and running. Especially the fact that we live in Florida, and not too far from the coast too.
YAYYYYYY! Brad picked EMILY!!! The after rose was intense. But, I totally understand Emily's point of view. I do think that they are in love, however, it takes a lot (esp since she has a daughter) to say I Do if you're not 100%. I hope they work it out. I realized last night that they are 14 years apart. 14. years. apart. GEEZZZ!!! And I'm sure Brad is pretty set in his ways being a bachelor for that long. (and I know I'm talking about them like they are my bffs and I know them...but seriously...I want to be Emily's bff for reals).
I'm hoping next weeks Truth Tuesday makes you HAPPY!!!
I hate watching the news about Japan, but I can't stop watching it. I have been flipping from CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News since the disaster happened. We spent most of Friday freaking out trying to reach Ryan's sister in Hawaii, but they didn't have anything happen thank goodness. Ryan and I are extremely motivated to get our 3 month Food Storage supply back up and running. Especially the fact that we live in Florida, and not too far from the coast too.
YAYYYYYY! Brad picked EMILY!!! The after rose was intense. But, I totally understand Emily's point of view. I do think that they are in love, however, it takes a lot (esp since she has a daughter) to say I Do if you're not 100%. I hope they work it out. I realized last night that they are 14 years apart. 14. years. apart. GEEZZZ!!! And I'm sure Brad is pretty set in his ways being a bachelor for that long. (and I know I'm talking about them like they are my bffs and I know them...but seriously...I want to be Emily's bff for reals).
I'm hoping next weeks Truth Tuesday makes you HAPPY!!!
Oh my goodness. There is so much good stuff in this post. The Steven Tyler undressing bit HAS GOT to be true. Lol!!! I, too, do not want a high tech phone. I had trouble switching to a QWERTY keyboard. All I need to do is call and text---please don't confuse me with more options and technology. Chris always laughs/makes fun of me a little because I absolutely don't want an upgraded phone.
ReplyDeleteOh....and I rarely ACTUALLY brush my hair. When I wash it. That's about it. Is that bad?
This made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteYES! You'll love me. I still have my pink razer (razor?) phone. I can't text on it either. So basically, if someone wants me, they have to actually dial my number and TALK to me. lol.
But I have to admit, having Brad's Droid is really convenient if we need to check our account real quick or get directions or whatever.
And girl, I'm not trying to get my buddy in trouble or anything, but I'm pretty sure you don't hold a candle to some of his pre-marriage stories. lol. Especially if they involve my husband too. :)
And YAY FOR EMILY!! Some people hated her. Thought she was fake or whatever. I totally relate to her though. Totally put together in front of others and the camera, but behind the scenes when things get touch. Total firecrackers. lol. And yeah, Brad and I did the math last night too. That's some serious age difference. Poor Chantel. I didn't mind her. Brad liked Emily, but he thinks Brad should've chosen Chantel, just because it probably would've worked out better. Who knows. I hope they can make it work.
the bach was sooo good last night. after the rose was drama! i was actually a chantel fan. emily is pretty and sweet no doubt but i think she's trouble. and brad..his temper problem, that's embarrassing to be announced on tv. ouch!
ReplyDeletesuch great tv! sad my monday nights will be boring!
Hahaha, there was a lady who used to bring fresh fruit to church, and she would pull out her cutting board and knife, and slice the fruit to give to her kids...in sacrament meeting!!! Hello! that is what cheerios are for!
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I really don't like, is when people use their phones to use as their scriptures in church. I think we need to stick to using our actual scriptures, so we can mark them, and use them and become familiar with their pages!
The only time I brush my hair is right after I wash it...so if I don't wash my hair for 3 or 4 days, there is no brushing going on! Ha!
And finally, I really like Emily, but she came off a little snobbish to me at the "After the rose" thingy. I became concerned about them both after listening to them and about their relationship already. I hope they work out though. They are super cute together!
bug-a-boo. i miss rexburg girlfriend days too. way bad. we did have such good times. all the time.
ReplyDeleteand i was an emily fan for sure. that girls a pretty angel. hope they work out.
Thank you so so so much for your encouraging words Meagan!! Yeah pretty sure we need to skype like THIS second!!
ReplyDeleteThere is a chick in the village ward that cross stitches in every hour of church! she can't even pull the old lady excuse :/
ReplyDeletehmmmmmmm...why would next weeks 'truth tuesday' make us happy, hm????
ReplyDeleteare you preggers or something?
anyway, i really enjoy these truths. they make me laugh.
can we still be friends if i have a touch-phone? promise i don't fall into the annoying category!
- I LOVE your truth tuesdays.
ReplyDelete- You WERE a wild girl in College.
- I love my iphone.
:)