Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brinley videos worth watching

#1
mountains and dragons


#2
head shoulders knees and toes


#3
the chicken wing

6 comments:

  1. TOTALLY worth watching. First, WOW mountains and dragons... that's pretty awesome that she drew that. Second, I love that she was like "I can't head shoulders knees and toes anymore...." sad day but still awesome to see her sing in the beginning. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We (especially Greta) are obsessed with these videos. Thank goodness we subscribed to your YouTube because she can't get enough "Binley? Binley?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. the head shoulders knees and toes one is def my favorite! i can't believe how much she talks! that's what i was telling brett on our way home from church on sunday! she's all growed up! with opinions and everything, miss i can't sing it anymore! and i like how she kept going in circles to try and sneak a peak at you filming ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how sad she gets when you ask her to sing the song again. I also love the "I can't drink" and how she corrects you guys- Lilli does the same thing all day! When I ask her to drink some water, "I can't drink it! I CAN'T like water!!" These girls could be bff's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thursday morning and I'm watching these videos in bed! What a fantastic way to start my day! She is the most adorable little girl in the world - proud to be her grammy!

    ReplyDelete