Ordering Ashley's choose joy necklace was a no brainer. The Vintage Pearl created the Choose Joy necklace to help support Ashley and her medical bills. I can't wait to wear it everyday and remember her and her struggles, but more importantly the impact she has made on me during my molar pregnancy journey. Choosing Joy everyday really has changed my outlook on this whole experience.
Pre-order yours here.

That's beautiful. I am so happy that you were able to connect with someone also going through a molar pregnancy. It is a tragedy that hers is so severe, but I still count it as a tender mercy. I am so grateful for people like you and her that share their stories. Can you imagine not finding someone else going through the same thing?!
ReplyDeleteI saw this yesterday and of course want one! She's such an inspiration. You are too!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you were able to find a friend to share this with. It creates such a special bond. Everytime someone tells me about problems with their pregnancy, I tell them your story. Hopefully some of them have come your way to read how inspirational you are. Love you, girl.
ReplyDelete