Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To my main squeeze

Sometimes we don't see each other more than the early morning when I'm half awake and late at night when I'm half asleep.

and Sometimes you make me crazy with your law school schedule.

Sometimes it drives me crazy folding the laundry and finding every one of your socks turned wrong side out (I counted 22 one time, that's a lot of pulling-right-side-out).

Sometimes you make me watch weird sci-fi and comic book movies.

and Sometimes you don't fully understand my hormonal rampages about our baby making journey.

but, you always make me laugh.

You always help me dream with you when we talk about our future.

and you always let me have a good cry when I need one, even if it is after a stupid argument and we both feel lame for arguing in the first place. 

You always help me see good in everyone. 

You are always the best daddy and Brinley loves you more than goldfish and whole milk (that's saying a LOT!)

and you are always super sexy (had to throw that one in there).




(pictures taken over New Years 2011)


Happy Valentine's Day, Babe!! Excited to go out for dinner with just you on Friday! Yay for willing babysitters! Love you.

4 comments:

  1. you guys are cute! happy valentine's day! you two make a good pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you two are so cute! love you guys! happy vday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Ryan going for a feelsky in the first pic?! Hahahaha Love you two! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!!! It totally looks like it, huh!? I think I was embarrassed to show off my double chin and he was being silly about it. Hahaha my brother was taking the pictures from sitting on the ground up. Which is NEVER a good idea OR flattering!

    ReplyDelete