Saturday, February 2, 2013

Friday night picnic

I love it when we have spur of the moment trips to the park. I thought to myself after getting back from my run at 4:30, why don't we get subs from Publix and head to the park for a picnic. It made sense in my head. So I tested it out loud to Ryan, but spelled half of it. S-u-b-s at Tom B-r-o-w-n P-a-r-k for a p-i-....(and then I had to spell it in my head a few times...) c-n-i-c? He said yes and off we went! Brrrr it was cold for us Floridians! It was 58 out and windy. ya, ya...








4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. it looks like the girls were a little cold but I bet they had a great time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you guys. cutie family. looks like a great evening to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I'm pretty impressed that as a mother of two (one of which is a baby) that your nails are painted! You truly are supermom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ Seriously. Meagan, you look amazing. You look better than I do almost every day of the week and I don't even have a newborn. An inspiration to me, for sure. I am jealous of your weather. :( Every day Greta wakes up and tells me she dreamed about the park.

    ReplyDelete